Wednesday, 26 March 2003

My first Archeologist came to a skicky end today at the hands of the third Yeti in the group...

Goodbye REALJimBob the Archeologist...

You died in the Dungeons of Doom on dungeon level 8 with 4604 points,
and 808 pieces of gold, after 4394 moves.
You were level 7 with a maximum of 76 hit points when you died.


I'd never really played one before, and frankly they are really boring... or am I missing something here? Normally, I play Monks but I fancied a little variety and let the game pick for me. I could probably have dragged the game out longer but it really wasn't appealing to me anymore and as I was whacking away at the Yeti with my cursed Mattock a part of my brain realised that I wasn't even watching the health levels anymore, next second I died...

No comments: