Tuesday, 27 May 2003

Good news, good news and more good news, yet strangely I'm still left rather empty...

  • The maxtor, frankly, rocks in a fairly major way. I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna come close to filling 250GB(*), but I intend to have a damm good try...

  • Very good news from a friend...

  • Had an excellent slap-up chinese lunch at the Royal China restaurant down on the riverside today. Myself and two chums from work - good conversation and plenty of food is a combination that is pretty hard to beat.


(*) Currently looking at 10GB of mp3, my entire back catalogue of Digital Blasphemy, full backups of both my laptops, pretty much everything I've ever downloaded and kept, several VMWare virtual machines, full source code archives for all my recent Linux From Scratch endeavours and a whole bunch of unsorted junk. Still barely denting it though.

No comments: