Wednesday, 15 February 2006

Top 5 Laminated List

Had a long conversation with my sister-in-law the other week over a curry. Trying to piece together our "top 5"s. I won't embarrass her by revealing her answers (or my wife's come to that), but I realised that I have real trouble reaching five entries. Three I can manage:

  • Drew Barrymore
  • Claudia Christian
  • Kate Moss
but filling out the last two slots poses too many dilemas. I was given advice to include as many residents of London as possible (as that should increase my chances of striking lucky), but that seems a little too calculating. So I seem to have a reserve list -- people that have 'top 5' potential, but I can't really decide about yet. Obviously, I'm being a bet hedger here and I have trouble committing to a definite list (even a meaningless one like this).

No comments: