Wednesday, 13 June 2007

More Flickr Faves


Flickr Faves
Originally uploaded by REALJimBob.
More and more I'm liking my Flickr favourites, some make me laugh, some just impress me. But I think I'm fave'ing more often now and getting a wider selection as well:

Fe em Brasil: 4, Big Al Davies: 3, curlsdiva: 2, Patrick T Power: 2, jody9: 2, nic_sinnot: 2, p.bo: 1, Linda's Manymuses: 1, alterednate: 1, Thomas Hawk: 1, phoneyman: 1, It'sGreg: 1, digimatized: 1, beebo wallace: 1, wvs: 1, moosehd2: 1, scribeoflight: 1, Linda B (Wine Diva): 1, Sazzle Dazzle: 1, Supercapacity: 1, dopiaza: 1, eshu: 1, emdot: 1, popescool: 1, ♥ shhexycorin ♥: 1, Muffet: 1 and VORFAS: 1

A total of 27 different users for 36 favourites, they say variety is the spice of life... Go check 'em out and maybe find some favourites for yourself.

No comments: