Wednesday, 15 April 2009

West India Quay | Instax Wide

West India Quay
West India Quay, originally uploaded by REALJimBob.

This was from the end of the first pack of Instax Wide film after a long walk through London. Two things struck me with the results (apart from the usual luck of the exposure draw).

Firstly, I'm damn sure I was straight for this, I remember trying to straighten the view in the viewfinder before hitting the button, and secondly there's a big lot of picture on the left hand side of the frame that wasn't in the viewfinder (this is more apparent in other photographs).

So, either I move - a lot - when I hit that button. Or, hopefully more likely, is that the viewfinder is not really that representative of the photograph that the Instax 200 actually takes. I'll have to be more careful for the next pack.

No comments: